Like

I so much like to listen Love, Melody, Retro, Classic & Romentic Song.

I like Solo Travelling.

I like it sharing food with friends & Some Gossip with them.


When I in the 12th standard. I was very shy. I was so much like accounts & state subject & also very good struggle that time. That time our morning school & noon tuition. Our mother woke up Early morning. She was pepare us for school. She was make for us testy food & tea. Also she was make lunch for us. That time will always i remember. So much liked weekly test exams. I was so much enjoying that time.

When I was in 10th standard. I so much like it gujarati subject & Grammer. Mathematics  & english subject that was hard for me. First experience of Board exam was good & was different type of excitement. 
Mathematics  subject mai board ki exam mai 70 out of  18 marks Lana bhi mere liye bohat hard Tha. Jab result aaya tab maths mai fail or second time July mai traile dene jane bhi dar lag raha tha but de diya or result Nikla pass. It was God grace on me. Ke pass ho gai.

Or bhi bahot kuch....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some stuff

Gem

Best Slok