Some stuff

Nowadays life in so much rush keep some time for you.  Just I say love your self.

Please let go the nonsense stuff from my side, here so many thing i have to do. No much time for this, you just go....

Some time i lost my mind what can i do pata hi nahi chalta yaar, kabhi mai baato ko bhi sunti bhi nahi...Bas bethi rehti😁

Self confidence khone ke baad bahot sara time lagta hai self confidance vapas lane mai, or apke pass kuchh bhi naa ho tab it's to to difficult, kuch bhi accha nahi lagta, we tired all the things & jab younger age ho tab, tab aapko Bahot akela mehsoos Hota Hai, this is life journey hum pichhe nahi hat skte, try every day how to increase your self confidance I personally learn this thing bahot sare Gane sun leti hu, movies dekhti hu, meri sabse achhi aadat bahot sara door tak chal leti hu, move on nahi karti ladna hai muje, kuchh samj mai bhi nahi aata, bahot sara ro leti hu I feeling well when I cry, Bas rona hai, nahi rokne muje mere aashu why I am control my tear, I can't control my feelings, only I express..., yadi free hu to bahot sare nonsense vichar aate to unhe apne gaane gaa ker audio record karke control kar leti hu, I try to fix yaar...but I love so so much my self ....


Some time in i feel i lose everything,  i have no self confidance & i feel so ugly.  Some all I have messy stuff & I don't know what to do. 


 Here we are not younger, lots of responsibilities we have, if are you while angry that time calm down self & take a long breath, because in agresion our every word is spoiling our images & harm of our self, now we are elder lot's of decisions how to take & how to face that's whole the thing does. we are growing to early. oh my god, how to handle please bless us.


Some time we don't have any accomplishment,  and that time we have question what we can do for us best.

Some time i have questions circumstances always chasing you & that time you have to taking difficult decision. 

Lead roll of our life game & play as best stroke, two options we have play as best way otherwise left the game.

In my point you some time Patience is not power apko jo time per jo thik lage karna padta hai yaar.

When I am woke up from the bed that time different type of song play in my mind , I don't have any idea why? Kabhi sad to kabhi romantic, but I feeling good.

so many disspointments with me ,lots of struggle, i have nothing best, just i have words go with flow, dream's are all don't come true that only word in which lots of struggle



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gem

Best Slok